Tuesday, September 19, 2006

More gymmy gym gym

SO we went again last night and twas hardcore. I had sweat marks on my stomach for godssake.

Thinking about Black Dahlia-ing this week some time with Rachel possibly.

Arrrrrr, shiver me timbers etc etc tis talking like a PIRATE and stuff today- ha harrrrrrrr!

Had a great fantastic weekend.

Friday night went out for a very civilised meal with Sue & Laurie and drinks afterwards. Tried not to get too carried away with the fact they've just got engaged and its all very exciting.

Saturday night a girlsome soiree at Sarahs flat. She is 8 weeks away from giving birth and we are all slightly in awe. We all sat around, ate junk and watched the final of Maria on BBC1. Then as only Amay & I were drinking we managed to polish off all the booze in the house and ended up tottering into town to meet up with Sig & Gareth then all back to our place until about 4:30. ZZzzzzz. My terrible guilty secret from that night is that.......



I smoked.



I know, horrendous ... hideous.... awful.

But it won't happen again because I felt to disgustinglyupset with myself afterwards. Gross gross gross. I could smell it on my fingers the next morning. I'm very disappointed in my drunk self because I hadn't had a fag since New Years Eve.

Ah well onwards and upwards.

No comments: