Thursday, January 26, 2006

Oh, go on then

Four jobs I’ve had in my life:

Barmaid in a nightclub
Receptionist at an electronics firm (zzzzzzz)
Estate Agent (at four different companies)
Telesales rep (for one lousy week)

Four movies I can watch over and over:

SpiderMan
The Shining
French Kiss
Dirty Dancing

Four places I have lived:

Guernsey, Channel Islands
Winchester, Hampshire
Falmouth, Cornwall
Exeter, Devon

Four TV shows I love to watch:

Lost
The OC
Buffy
What not to Wear

Four places I have been on holiday:

Amsterdam
Mauritius
Egypt
Norway

Four of my favourite dishes:

Spaghetti Bolognese with garlic bread
Special fried rice with sweet & sour sauce
Roast chicken with cranberry sauce (I had this last night)
Rare steak with bearnaise sauce

Four websites I visit daily:

b3ta
BBC news
ebay
this one

Four places I would rather be right now:

Tahiti on a beach
Amsterdam in a cafe
At home in front of the telly
San Fransisco, with flowers in my hair

Four bloggers I am tagging:

Cassie
that's all I can think of, I have no friends.

1 comment:

Alex said...

yay! you did it. haha. joshua tagged me and he got tagged by some bloke in guernsey, so as far as I am concerned, its gone full circle!