Saturday, June 13, 2009

The Big One

So... it's my thirtieth birthday coming up next week, bit of a big occasion. We've been working every day on the house and I'm feeling physically knackered pretty much every evening. What I wanted for my birthday was the complete, total opposite type of experience to being covered in bleach/plasterdust and feeling very unnatractive.

My mother in law and I are going to go and spend the day at Champneys having massages, lazing around on sunbeds, swimming, cycling and eating lovely healthy food. I absolutely cannot wait as I've heard it's just amazing. And in the evening my husband is taking me out for a thai meal.

The house is progressing along... we're doing as much as we can ourselves. We're concentrating on the lounge at the moment which has taken a lot of preparation to get it back to bare, healthy looking walls. We've treated all of the mould with neat bleach, replastered and sealed the walls now ready for painting. Today Nick replaced the plug sockets and we took up all the upstairs carpets and lino and ran them down the dump. Interesting eh!

Ah well not much energy at the moment so going to sign off, sorry not a very exciting post...

BOO!

there you go

No comments: